this contest was closed on Oct 4, 2010.
Congratulations to all the winners. We hope to launched another fantastic contest in the future.
It has been 4 months since ThemeGrade was launched and moving to 2010, we promise that there’ll be lots of exciting things going on here.
First of all, we’ll be holding contests regularly for our readers. In this mega contest, we are giving away premium themes from Elegantthemes, Woothemes, Studiopress, Wpzoom, Modthemes, Wpnow, Obox-Design, Richwp, Vivathemes, Prothemedesign, Themejam, Signaturetheme, Organizedthemes, Gabfirethemes for the 66 winners of this contest. The total value of this contest worths more than $2000!!
Many of the Elegantthemes’, Woothemes’ and Studiopress’ themes have been tested by us and majority of them get either a Bronze, Silver or Gold status. In the premium theme market, no doubt their themes are some of the best you can find. And if you look closer at ThemeGrade, this site is actually designed base on the Aperture theme from Woothemes!
5 one-year membershipfrom Elegantthemes (5 taken) 3 regular themesdeveloped by Woothemes (3 taken) 5 regular themesdeveloped by Studiopress (5 taken) 5 regular themesdeveloped by Wpzoom (5 taken) 5 regular themesdeveloped by Obox-Design (5 taken)
- 5 regular themes developed by Modthemes
- 5 regular themes developed by Wpnow (3 taken)
- 5 regular themes developed by Richwp (2 taken)
- 5 regular themes developed by Vivathemes (1 taken)
- 5 regular themes developed by Prothemedesign (2 taken)
- 5 regular themes developed by Themejam
- 5 regular themes developed by Signaturetheme
- 3 regular themes developed by Organizedthemes
- 3 regular themes developed by Gabfirethemes (2 taken)
Quality Themes by Modthemes
Quality Themes by Wpnow
Quality Themes by Richwp
- Leave a comment below specifying which provider you would like to win the theme.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this site
- Tweet this message to your followers! (Optional)
- Write a unique post on your own WordPress blog about ThemeGrade and either one of the providers that you want to win their theme with a minimum of 50 words.
- Use the keyword “WordPress themes” to link to ThemeGrade.com
For part 2, if you are not sure what to write in your blog, send me a request and I will write for you.
If you have a PR 2+ self-hosted WordPress blog written in English, you are GUARANTEE to win a copy of the theme if you follow the instruction above.
If your blog is below PR 2, you will be subjected to internal evaluation.
The contest will be closed when there are enough eligible participants and the winners will be announced in this post.
Why wait? grab the theme now!
The terms and conditions are subjected to change to prevent exploitation of this contest.
Upon announcement of new winners in this section, within 2 weeks, requests will be sent to the respective theme providers to arrange theme delivery to the winners.
Marcel Boast (Obox Design)
Mihai O. (Elegantthemes)
alaJoAnn (Obox Design)
Caziuc Stefan (Studiopress)
Nice from Thailand (Woothemes)
ericas stjohn (Woothemes)
Mark (Obox Design)
Themes Warehouse (Elegantthemes)
Netchunks (Obox Design)
Vincent Chow (Elegantthemes)
Ken VN (Prothemedesign)
Việt Coding (Gabfirethemes)
Lee Ka Hoong (Wpnow)
James Fisher (Richwp)